[WorkAround] Issue with File Upload Plugin

BTW, there is no longer an "upload" button. Uploads are kicked off automatically.

However, I can replicate the issue with the progress bar not showing - it's gotten squooshed into invisibility. Working on that atm.

-- hugh

For some reason, on your site, the Mootools window.getSize() function, which we use in our popup window handling when figuring out centering a window, is returning 'undefined'. I've never seen that happen before.

I can work round it, by changing that to use jQuery(window).width() and jQuery(window).height(), but I suspect you will run in to other issues if your Mootools isn't working right.

I've changed my code locally to use the jQuery functions, which I'll commit after I've tested for a while, and we can see if that by itself solves your other issues, but I don't have a good feeling about it.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
Go on, give it to me straight...what's wrong with MootTools? OK no leave that hot potato for another day.
Rather than messing with Fabrik then wouldn't it make sense to find out issue? Something I can override in the template perhaps?
This site was built on Joomla3, so it's not one that has seen tonnes of upgrades or migrations.

This plugin had been working until recently, I have weekly backups stored, so I could go back and see roughly when it broke?

Edit**
Does this identify the issue:
https://github.com/desandro/get-size/issues/1

I think we're loading isotope globally through the template although I did try to disable that.
Now I have a lead, I'll do some testing.

Last edited:
Hi @Hugh, that's sorted my issue thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
I had spent about 2 days trying to turn different things off/on, as previous issues with this plugin lead to clashes with some other JS somewhere. Not sure what happened on my test with Isotope but disabling it immediately fixed the issue.

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back