• Payment Plugins Poll

We need your feedback on the need for updated payment plugins. Please go here and give us your feedback.

• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

web services

rickhonduras007

They could do a complete tutorial of the use of plugin web services since the one that this is desientra desado and little usable with the planned envision

I know I ask a lot but the tutorials could be with soap and rest

It's a shame the tutorial is not very clear and it's too old
I subscribed only for this plugin if you can not improve the tutorial I will try to do PHP directly thanks for answering

Good afternoon everyone, I'm having trouble connecting to a SOAP server when I connect, it gives me an error (0) Call to a member function xpath() on boolean ,Please, I need help urgently

Connecting how?
What are you doing?
Screenshots of all settings?
Exact Fabrik and Joomla version?

You didn't set a "Data start point".
The tooltip says:
"startPoint of actual data, if soap this is an xpath expression, otherwise its a key.key2.key3 string to traverse the returned data to arrive at the data to map to the fabrik list"

I assume in your example it should be
consulta

Last edited:
You didn't set a "Data start point".
The tooltip says:
"startPoint of actual data, if soap this is an xpath expression, otherwise its a key.key2.key3 string to traverse the returned data to arrive at the data to map to the fabrik list"

I assume in your example it should be
consulta

I have tried various settings and I can not connect

Back