Visualizations - Connections and Lists not loading

Jeroenterh

Hi All,

I am building a simple website with a calendar functionality to provide my users the option to subscribe to events. Unfortunately the visualizations for the calandar stopped working at once.

Now I am trying to build the new visualization, but (actually for every plug-in) the 'list' remains displaying: 'select a connection first', even though I can select 'site database' as a 'connection'.

I am running Joomla 3 with the latest version of Fabrik downloaded from Github (3.1b) and using the default template in the Joomla back-end. Additionally I tried several browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and cleaned all cache as was suggested in other threads.

Anybody who knows a solution?

Thanks,
Jeroen

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 365
I'm not able to replicate with the latest code from the joomla3 branch in github,
Could you both ensure that you have updated from there, and that you have cleared your browser cache before re-testing.
If after that the issue persists, can you check your browser's javascript console to see if any error messages are reported

I'm not able to replicate with the latest code from the joomla3 branch in github,
Could you both ensure that you have updated from there, and that you have cleared your browser cache before re-testing.
If after that the issue persists, can you check your browser's javascript console to see if any error messages are reported

hi Rob ,

Thanks for your help and for your greate plugin.

I updated the code from github , i cleared the cache at the browser and it still don't work at my local website (wamp).

hi guys

fabrik 3.1b
Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT

fresh install of everything. in visualization my table is not appearing. no errors on the console.

thanks

Connection​
Please select site database

Table​
Select a connection first

fabrik 3.1b
Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT

thank you for the quick reply.

updated everything and it worked. i can now see my table. unfortunately i no longer see the map in the front end.

also im using fabrik 3.1b the upgrade instruction is only for 3.1. is this ok?

thanks again

rongame - can you post a new thread in the Pro forum? And make sure you fill out your Fabrik Sites, so I can get logged in as a super admin, and know which menu the viz is on.

-- hugh

Same problem today with Fabrik 3.1 on Joomla! 3.3.1

On vizualizations, popUp List always on 'select a connection first' (except for fusion_gant_chart plugIn...)

Help ! :-(

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back