Using list with tabs gives COM_FABRIK_LIST_TABS_MERGE_ERROR

angiras

I'm working with Joomla 3.2 with the latest Fabrik 3.1 from Github (updated this morning - 5/12/14) and when I try to use the tabs feature on the site I'm working on I get "COM_FABRIK_LIST_TABS_MERGE_ERROR" ... which seems to indicate two problems ... first that an entry is missing from the language file ... and second that that something went wrong with the attempt to build the tabbed list ... but I don't know what... ? I've tried looking the error up but doesn't seem anyone else has this problem?

I looked through the fabrik files and the only reference to the error that I can find is :

in the file "components\com_fabrik\models\list.php" around line 11632:

/**
* We consolidate by finding the two consecutive rows with the smallest total and merging them.
* To avoid excessive looping if user tabField is too fragmented, we should skip tabs if
* we will iterate more than 100 times.
**/
if (count($counts) - $tabsMax > 100)
{
$app->enqueueMessage(sprintf(FText::_('COM_FABRIK_LIST_TABS_MERGE_ERROR'), count($counts), $tabsMax), 'notice');

return;
}

which seems to say that the problem is that its trying to create to many tabs ... BUT ... in the 'Maximum Tabs displayed' field I have it set to 10 ... which is less than 100 ...so that seems confusing.

The table I'm running this on has about 1050 rows if that matters.

Back