{table___field} usage in php plugin: how?

Majere

Hi everybody.
I'm using the php plugin in a form (onBeforeStore) and i need to assign to variables the value of one field of the form, something like:
Code:
$a = "{table___field}";

I guess this isn't the correct way to do it because it isn't working at all, any help? Thank you :)

Thank you very much but i can see from the thread you linked me this feature works on Fabrik 3.0.6 which, i guess, hasn't been released yet: Last github update is 3.0.5-979

Do I have to wait 3.0.6 to be released in order to use this feature? Thank you

As long as your Github is in the last few days it will be work. :)

The github code is at release 3.0.6 but there isn't an official download for it yet. Updating from Github will put you at the 3.0.6 code though.

Okay, it is just that the zip the link in the wiki makes me download is named "Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-979-g429a56b.zip" and because of that i got confused about the version, thank you again

Ahh yes I can see why that would be confusing, never thought of that.

Let us know how you get on though as it will confirm the code is all working properly.

Ahh yes I can see why that would be confusing, never thought of that.

Let us know how you get on though as it will confirm the code is all working properly.

This is working correctly for me.
I'm using php to edit tags of mp3files uploaded by users using the getid3() php library. If anyone needs the code i can post it here, just ask me.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back