[SOLVED]The list does not show all downloaded files

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorYa

Hi. I noticed for a long time already that there is a problem with displaying the number of downloaded files in the list. That is, more than 12 files are not displayed in the list, while the number of files in the plug-in settings of the form (plug-in upload) is 15. All the files are downloaded to the server. Tell me what can be the reason for the restriction in displaying files in the list and how to make it displayed more than 12 files? Thank you

I can't replicate, 15 files are there in my list.
Maybe it's just your layout with some overflow:hidden?

I use the bootstrap layout in the prostar template, I also tried other templates. The browser console does not show any errors. Updated with github, there are also no changes.
The server receives all the files, in this case 14
1.jpg
And in the frontend only 12 are displayed
2.jpg

P.S.
Huge request, please include the fully translated localization file into Russian for uploading the plug-in form that I am applying below, since I though did the translation on transifex, it was never added. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• ru-RU.plg_fabrik_element_fileupload.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
It doesn't matter how many files are in your directory, how many do you see in your details view and in your form?

I've added the translation to GitHub (which will be overridden with the transifex stuff at some point...)

The files in the directory don't necessarily mean they are known in the database. Have a look at your database table for that element - it'll be called <main table name>_repeat_<element name>. See how many rows are in that table, with a parent_id that corresponds to the rowid of the record on your main table.

-- hugh

Thanks for the answer! The fact is that not only in the 14 files directory, but also in the phpmyadmin table, which contains information about the downloads of 14 rows tied to this user (with the exact date and time). If you look at the source code (see below), it also reflects 14 files (but the list in the source code is also from 12 files), but in the frontend and in the detailed view of them only 12 visually. If you go to the table of elements in the upload, then I did not find the rows responsible for displaying the files
HTML:
<tr id="list_1_com_fabrik_1_row_250" class="fabrik_row oddRow0  authors attachments1049---------1050---------1051---------1052---------1053---------1054---------1055---------1056---------1057---------1058---------1059---------1060---------1061---------1062">

table phpmyadmin
1.jpg
I will be happy with any clue where to look for the problem. Probably somewhere the parameter of quantity of lines in a cell of the table is registered, but I could not find

Last edited:
Did you enable "Big selects" in Fabrik Options/General?

Can you check your details view with fabrikdebug enabled?
form:render will show the query.
What do you get if you run this query in phpMyAdmin directly?

Just for completeness ... I suspect the issue wasn't the actual select part of "big selects", but if that option is set, we also increase the size of the CONCAT_WS text that MySQL allows. We concat multiple file paths from the joined table into a single field on select.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back