[solved] organize filtering

cap

hello this is the main difficult of my project, i'd really appreciate if someone can help me

I need to organize the filtering area, here is the list

https://artcounseloraroma.net/test/index.php/list/1?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0

now i have set only 4 fikltering element related to the 1st questions, there will be manymore questions and each one will have 4 filtering elements
To avoid thatthe filtering area become very long in height i want to put thos 4 items side by side..and don't know how to do
Also for each row i need to put the text of the questions (that is the tect you can see in the list with D1, D2,D3 eccc)
I know that it is also template related...i would ask you please to helpome as i don't know how to go on
Thank you

Hi there!

In the Filters option of the list there is a setting for filter columns. Change this value to your likings :)

Cheers,
Lorenz

It is.
Like in your form it's taking your groups' order, then the element order inside each group.
The standard Fabrik filter block is displaying (e.g. 5 filters, 2 rows)
1 - 4
2 - 5

As already said: You can always add overrides for Fabrik layout files.
Filter block is done in components\com_fabrik\layouts\list\fabrik-filters-bootstrap.php

So if you want e.g. a display like
1 - 2
3 - 4
you can add an override file and change line 65/66 to
// last arg controls whether rows and cols are flipped (pivot)
$chunkedFilters = ArrayHelper::chunk($chunkedFilters, $d->filterCols, false);

If you want an arbitrary distribution of your filters (different numbers of filters in different rows) you can do to also in such an override.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back