[SOLVED] Full Calendar | Create event | 2 events are created

marcq

Hi,

When I'm creating an event through one of my fullcalendar by selecting "Cr?er une session d'entra?nement - Patron" into the dropdown :

1. the loader | spinner doesn't stop and the form isn't closed after saving the form (I have to close the window or reload the page) -> please see video and
2. two events are created -> please see video

http://www.screencast.com/t/autuxLHSZUf

As you can see for example by going to April 2017, every time I have created a new training session, two events where created : 22/24/26/27/29 April 2017 :

The training sessions are created correctely (in blue), but the orange events belongs normally to bookings and shouldn't be created.

Can't figure out why.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Cheers, marc

ps: all details are under "MySites" | Site name : La Neptune

Which site is this on, and which menu item. You have three sites listed, and a lot of menu items ...

-- hugh

Looks like it's because those lists are copies, so use the same table but with different pre-filters, and you are setting the 'Statut' to 10 ("Entra?nement planifi?") for both forms ... and both lists use 10 as a pre-filter. So those records show in both copies of the list.

-- hugh

Looks like it's because those lists are copies, so use the same table but with different pre-filters, and you are setting the 'Statut' to 10 ("Entra?nement planifi?") for both forms ... and both lists use 10 as a pre-filter. So those records show in both copies of the list.

-- hugh
Ok thanks Hugh it was indeed the problem, it is solved now !

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back