slideshow with text

prophoto

I have a few questions about the slideshow visualization...
  1. Do you have any examples or known sites that use it?
  2. How would I include text with each slide? I'd like to display the image and a paragraph of text to go with it.
  3. Is it possible to make it responsive? Right now I only see px in sizing it doesn't say anything about %.
  4. Can I use a CDN for image storage?
  5. Can I specify multiple sizes for each image so that the script would load the optimal size image?
Thanks.

Hi

Do you have any examples or known sites that use it?
No I don't - perhaps Hugh has - its something he initially wrote so it would have been for a client/project at some point.

How would I include text with each slide? I'd like to display the image and a paragraph of text to go with it.
There's a caption option which you can select an element which contains text, although its more for a title than a paragraph of text.

Is it possible to make it responsive? Right now I only see px in sizing it doesn't say anything about %.
I doubt it - the plugin is pre responsive design - we are using this http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/

Can I use a CDN for image storage?
It might be possible to use a fileupload element, storing to aws and then assigning that element as the image element - but I've not personally tried that.

Can I specify multiple sizes for each image so that the script would load the optimal size image?
Not sure what you mean here but I doubt the answer is yes.

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back