Repeat group always contains html values from the 1st repeat group

Bauer

This is one that?s been baffling me for weeks?
When I use the Add button in the FabrikGroupRepeater to add a new repeat group, the elements added ALL have values of the first group in the HTML ? even though the values LOOK blank in the form. (See attachment.)

This plays havoc with any javascript that might be ?looking? at those values.
For example ? (if you look at my screen print) I am using the tabbed template - and added the ?Breakout Name? as a heading for each repeat group (which also acts to toggle a show/hide of all the sub-elements in that group) . I also have an ?on change? Javascript event that fills in the correct name in that heading if the user changes it. That all works fine.

But notice how the newly added repeat group has the value of the 1st repeat group as the value? (as you see in the header and in the Firebug html)

So again - when I add a new group, the header shown is the name of the first Repeat Group ? and all of the values in all of the "new" elements are from that group. The evidence is plain to see in my attachment. (For another example, if I look at the ?Facility Type? dropdown in Firebug - option 5 is shown as ?Selected? (the value of the 1st repeat group), even though the select box in the form displays correctly with the ?Please select? option shown.

Shouldn?t the form element values be blanked out in the html before the new repeat group is added? (And no, I do not have the repeat group setup to copy existing values.)

..And I tried this without my customized tabbed template - using the default bootstrap template - and get the same results.

Attachments

• repeat_not_empty.png
    repeat_not_empty.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 242
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back