Redirect on loggin

BigStef

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a way to redirect user on loggin on his profil detail vue...
User subscription is made throu Fabrik and Juser...
IS there any solution for that ?
Sorry to poor php to find by myself the URl to put in loggin module on "Login Redirection Page", help would be really appreciate on this thing... Thanks by advance...

I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

Are you trying to redirect the standard J! 'registration' links to your Fabrik form?

Or do you literally want to redirect them to a specific page when they login through the standard J! login module?

-- hugh

Or do you literally want to redirect them to a specific page when they login through the standard J! login module?
That's it...

Hi cheesegrits, thanks for answering....

When the user get logged throu the J! module, i would like him on his profil detail, the one I made with Fabrik of course...
Any idea ?

Two ways:

1) If you already have a menu item for the profile form, just select that as the "Login redirection page" in the Options for the J! Login module.

2) If you don't have a menu item for the profile form and don't want one showing on your menu structure, create a hidden menu item (i.e. a menu item on an unpublished menu) for it, and select that as the login redirection page.

To create a menu item for a Fabrik form, just look for the Fabrik options on the choices you get for the menu type, when you create a J! menu item.

-- hugh

Hi CHeesegrit and thanks for suggestion. That's what I have tried (thanks to your tutorial :)) it and it works well.
I would have prefer the Profil Detail (not the Profil Form)
Is there a way for that one ?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back