Problem with dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

snava

Hi,
I just realized that when I had a record in my table (Correspondence 2008 for example), the date I select is not being recorded, the saved record displays 31/Dec/1969, no matter what I select. All my last records are showing that date. I upgarded recently to fabrik 1.0.5.2

It has to be a bug.

Thank you for your help with this.

HI Try updating to the code in the SVN - Hugh and I have spent a bit of time getting this sorted out.

Cheers
Rob

I updated to SVN as you told me, but the problem remains... when the record is saved, it shows 31/Dec/1969.

Please let me know what to do as soon as you sort this out.

Thank you!

I'll have to take a look on your machine, I can't duplicate this problem. I think I have your login details somewhere.

-- hugh

Yes, I sent you the details not too long ago via PM.

Let me know if you need me to send the details again.

Thank you!

Any luck with this? I'm sorry to insist but I'm already in a production site and all my dates wrong!

Thank you!

I think this is now fixed in SVN. We weren't handling the M format (text month, like Jan, Feb) properly.

-- hugh

You would ask, wouldn't you!

I had a little accident with the fabrikdate.php in 2.0 ... I'd ported all the fixes and changes from 1.0 late last week, but hadn't committed them. Then for reasons unknown I reverted that file earlier today, and hence threw away all my changes.

I've almost finished re-making all the changes. When I've got it working again, I'll fix that null date thing.

-- hugh

This means we can't use de M format? I updated the files you changed through SVN. I also tried changing my format to m instead, but it keeps reseting to 31/12/1969. So, I'm still with the problem!

Thank you.

OK, I found one little bug. The date_form_format is supposed to default to date_table_format if you don't specify one, but in one place in the code it wasn't. So because you hadn't specified the date_form_format, it was blowing up.

I've fixed it in the SVN, and fixed your site by specifying the date_form_format.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back