possible to have multiple form modules?

bonzlee

I tried making multiple form modules, and when I do that neither module shows up and I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare loadfabrikformmodulefiles() (previously declared in /home/latvfest/public_html/modules/mod_fabrik_form.php:47) in /home/latvfest/public_html/modules/mod_fabrik_form.php on line 60

Is there any way to have the module appear twice on the same page in the same module position but pointing to two different forms?

I'm using Joomla 1.0.15 with Fabrik 1.0.5.2 (just downloaded about 10 days ago).
Thanks,
Bonnie

Hmmm, interesting. Don't think we've ever had anyone try to use multiple form modules before, which is why this one has never showed up.

I'm confirming this as a bug, and moving this one to Bug Reports.

More news when I get some time to look at the problem.

-- hugh

Thank you, Hugh. We're doing a conference and we have a form to search the schedule and another to search for speakers. That's why we want two. If it cannot be done then it's not the end of the world. Just thought I'd try in case the error is a result of something I've done.

Thanks for your help! No rush on this one.
Take care,
Bonnie

OK, thanks. I'm kind of buried in 2.0 Beta bug squashing at the moment, but I will take a look at this when I get some time.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back