One or more of the element types used in this content type are not installed or are disabled

roninn75

good day
i just installed Fabrik 3.9 on a local server for Joomla 3.9.3. when attempting to create a new list, i get the above error.
the component, modules and plugins have been installed. Content Type: Default.
once i click Save, the error "internal ID not installed or published."

your assistance will be greatly appreciated.2019-04-28_16h08_20.png 2019-04-28_16h11_12.png

Well, make sure the plugin is installed and enabled. Find it among the Joomla Plugins as "Fabrik Element - Internal ID".

The internalid element plugin should definitely be installed and enabled during Fabrik installation.

Can you check your J! plugin list, and make sure it got installed and enabled?

-- hugh

I have exactly the same issue. Definitely the Internal ID plugin is enabled though. Installed J! 3.9.18 and the latest Fabrik Github (although it was some days ago)

upload_2020-5-13_22-53-55.png
Any idea?

I can replicate, obviously it's reporting the wrong element name (the "date" is missing here because I disabled jdate plugin).
upload_2020-5-13_23-15-54.png
In one of the latest GitHubs @cheesegrits switched the default date element to jdate.
I assume you must "Discover", install, enable.

Hi Troester,

Thanks, that did the trick ("Discover", install, enable.).

Yesterday I worked around I created a table in the database with auto increment, but that is not necessary anymore:

CREATE TABLE `test` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`date_time` datetime DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

ALTER TABLE `test`
ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`);

ALTER TABLE `test`
MODIFY `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;
COMMIT;

Then you can choose it the as Database table

Hello,
I got quite similar error. In "Discover" I couldn't find any extension to install.
Do I have to pull or run the update to fetch from github first, and then run "Discover"
upload_2020-9-21_8-39-56.png

Hello.

I have the same error when trying to create a new list. I installed the jdate plugin again, but when I search for the plugin I cannot find it. I am 100% certain that I downloaded and installed the correct plugin. Please advise.

upload_2021-6-25_16-55-39.png

upload_2021-6-25_16-54-1.png

I have downloaded the plugin and installed via J installer. Yet it is not there and neither installed nor disabled.
upload_2021-6-25_17-32-49.png

Does the folder plugins/fabrik_element/jdate exist including the files inside?
Then run "discover" and, if found, install from there:

discover.jpg

Found workaround. When I create a list, I don't select "Default". I select "Contact Us". Then just edit elements. Probably not the right way, but I don't know of another way to get it working right now. Maybe someone can assist?

Instructions in lousyfool's last post have to work in case you have the correct folder / files existing in the location lousyfool referred. Otherwise there is something really strange going on.

I'm not sure if the error message is displaying the correct plugin name (jdate maybe just the first one in the element list), there's some bell ringing.
Maybe some other plugin is missing?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back