Move php list plugin button at bottom of list

BECHEREL

For a cell phone list view, intended to register simply pupils presence or absence in the classroom, i use a php list plugin with check boxes and one global button, but this button is defined by the php plugin (could also be column update plugin) on top of the table. Since pupils are read by alphabetical order starting from top while reading downwards and ticking depending on presence, it would be nicer that the global registration button is a the end, i.e. at the bottom of the list.
I fear that there is no easy way to modify the position of the plugin button (i only play a little with css, not much).
If such changes have already been documented, could someone point me in that direction ?
Thanks in advance

Inspect your plugin button code with browser inspect-function and copy the code starting from <a ... to list settings "Footer text" field. This should work as I think I've done this once in one site. You can wrap the button code to a div, if you e.g. would like to align the button to right. And you can hide the original one with css display:none in your list template's custom css file if needed.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back