Manage karate level of user

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigStef

Hi, i'm trying to use Fabrik for a user management in a karate club. I have follow different topic here to replace the Joomle Suscribe component by the Fabrik one and a good result (well i presume)
Now What I would like is the webmestre to manage the level (called Kyu here) of each user.
All level user has taken with the date of exam must appear on each user profil (hope this is clear enough)

So i have began with a second list for Kyu with date and level field...
But I don't know how to do to make this appear in the form without any editing possibility for the user (only webmaster), i don't even know if it is the good way... Any suggestion to help me ?

PS : A nothing to see question... What is that 2,100 credits I have on my account ??? Anybody know ? :)
Edit >>> OK I have found for the credits :)

I'm Using a GitHub Fabrik 3.0.6 on a 2.5.6 Joomla...

Bonjour Xbonnaire,
et merci beaucoup pour ta proposition... :)

In fact I have resolve this thing with Kyu (level) with a simple 2nd form named "Kyu" in same group (profil) that the profil form. This second form has 2 fields :
- One field for level (dropdown)
- One field for the date (date)

Only Special level can add in this form, but is shown as the both group are selected in "Group" tab of the profil form... SO this work...

But I have a lot of other question, like this topic : Redirect on loggin

Of course, it would be really easier for me to explain in french, but not sure is fare for other on THIS forum :)

If you really need to ask in French, when Rob gets back from vacation he may be able to help, having lived in France for quite some time (although like me he is English).

Personally, I can barely get by in my own language. :)

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back