list templates in Fabrik for joomla 3.0.X

MILORD65

I tested Fabrik 3.1 on Joomla 3 and I don't understand what it is the templates "bootstrap" and how to use it.
Where are bluesky templates, etc ... who were in Fabrik in Joomla 2.5 and how to use them?
Thank you for your help.

The main reason to use Fabrik 3.1b is to use it with Joomla 3 whose main new feature is to be "mobile friendly", thanks to the use of the Bootstrap framework.
To use this feature in Fabrik, you need to also use "responsive" templates. "Bootstrap" is a responsive template for Fabrik. Most of the other previous ones are not which make their use less interesting for use with Joomla 3.

Thank you very much for your response.
Excuse my naivety, but what are the "responsive" templates in joomla 3?But if I want to continue to use the bluesky, etc... templatesused in joomla 2.5 how to do?

A responsive template is a template which adapts automatically to different screen sizes (e.g. showing/hiding module positions or displaying one below the other instead side by side...)
Fabrik3.1 templates need a "Bootstrap" Joomla template (e.g. the protostar template coming with Joomla).

You can find the "old" templates in the folder components\com_fabrik\views\list\tmpl25. If you copy them to \tmpl you can use them
BUT
a lot of CSS is missing.

In my view fabrik should support the old "standalone" templates, too, not forcing the use of a special Joomla template.

We have a lot of customers using the old Joomla1.5 templates in Joomla2.5 without problems, we have several Joomla2.5 sites running with responsive templates (not using the bootstrap framework) and I really fear the moment where we have to upgrade to Joomla3.x (3.5+) and are forced to adapt all those templates because of Fabrik.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back