jUser bug - deleted plugins do not remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberholic

I there, attached is a screenshot about my bug.
This is the situation:
Latest Joomla + latests GitHub Fabrik running.
I created a form inluding the juser plugin.
Because things were not working, i had to change the plugin several times, resulting
that for some reason the system does not remove the "old plugin setups".

Any suggestion what could be wrong?
Greets and thanks,
Carlos

Attachments

• remembering-delete-plugins.jpg
    remembering-delete-plugins.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 238
Hi troester,
i am now very sure that i am using the wrong github version. That is because all i always did was to go to FABRIK's github
page and click the "download ZIP" button. extract the files and copy them.
A few minutes ago i installed the github Windows client for the first time on my computer. In theory i understand what it is
made for, but here i realized that by changing the current branch, i am able to see the github updates that you and others
mention in responses.
So i can see that there were updates done, but i did not found out how the github client can sync my local folder to the latest
joomla3 or joomla3-ci branch (btw: what does the ci stand for?)

thanks again for your support and see you later,
carlos

You want the joomla3 branch not the joomla3-ci branch (ci stands for continuous integration - its a branch that they are planning to use for internal CI testing).

What happens if you click on one of the juser plugins - you should get it to expand (accordian-wise) and there should be a delete button. Do you have this, and does it work?

S

I just downloaded the whole latest joomla3 branch and it works perfect now. Sorry for me being so dumb. I do understand the github idea but have not thought and found
the other branches options.
Thanks so much for your time people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back