Joined Lists Help

Mokum

Joomla 3.2.3 Fabrik 3.1 updated from github 12-04-2014

OK I am building a site that needs a few lists and visualisations.
First of all we have Users - users can create accounts and get logged in automatically. The user also gets mailed their details and also a mail goes out to the site admin group.
Site admins can login on the front end and via the admin menu (only shown to admin group) they can list the users and block users from the list.
I have this working 100%

Next list is Dealerships - a list that contains the details of different car dealerships.
The next list is Reviews - a list that contains reviews on dealerships.

Elements -

Users

id - internalID
date_time - date_time
Name - field
UserName - field
Password - password
Email - field
BlockUser - yes/no

Dealerships

id - internalID
date_time - date_time
IPrecord - hidden
DealershipName - field
Make - field - replaced with icons
Address - field
City - field
State - field
Zip - field
Googlemap - Googlemap plugin
Phone - field
Website - website field
Details - text area
Pricing Total
Quality of Work Total
Friendliness Total
Buying Process Total
Overall Satisfaction Total
Tags - text area tagified

Reviews

id - internalID
date_time - date_time
IPrecord - hidden
DealershipName - field
DealershipID - hidden
Address - field
City - field
State - field
Zip - field
Pricing - rating
Quality of Work - rating
Friendliness - rating
Buying Process - rating
Overall Satisfaction - rating
Tags - text area tagified
Author - user

The concept is that users sign up and can review car dealerships, users can review many dealerships and on their user profile (community builder) the cb plugin will show the users reviews in a list.
When entering a review the user can select from already inputted dealerships or add a new dealership - opens a pop up form and only shows the elements for the dealership not the dealership and review.
The details page of the dealerships will show the reviews posted for that dealership as well as the totals of the ratings scores. If its possible I would like to display each total in a div that changes its background colour based on the score of the total - example 0 rating = red background - 5 rating = green background.
Also there would be googlemap visualisations for each state that plots the dealerships on the map with markers. I will make an interactive map probably using http://jqvmap.com/ and then link up the states to the URLs of the visualisations.
Other menu links would include top ten dealerships - a list menu item with prefilters based on the overall satisfaction rating, also a link with the lowest rated dealerships.

What I need help with is linking up the dealerships to the reviews. Somehow I just dont get it ;( I think there should be a innerjoin on the list dealerships with the reviews list and using the foreign key of DealershipID.
you can see how far I have got here - Look at the sidebar menu and you will see the various lists/forms/visualisations I have created so far.
http://testserver.mokumdesign.net/fabriktest
You can make a new registered account with the add a user link.
For admin access you can use the user: fabrik pass: fabrik321

Can anyone help me?

What I would like to do is to make this into a tutorial for the wiki - The wiki needs more Fabrik 3+ tutorials and I think this will help the wiki with a lot of case examples for Fabrik 3+

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back