jcomment sending comment not work in popup form

samani

hi
i use jcomment Plugin-ins in my form, but when i set the in the list>Details>links tab>Ajaxify links > yes
the "send" btn not work.
i check the developer mode by press F12 in chrome and in the Network tab i can see the post anything but the comment not send correctly...
how can i solve that?
tnx

Last edited:
I replace your new comment.php with my comment.php and clear cache but the problem is not solved. and i find new tip maybe is helpful.
renew the Jcomment's Captcha is not working too... i guess all the Jcomment ajax request is not work.

Ah, i think I missed the bit about using JComment. I don't currently have that installed, I'm just using our built in local commenting.

I'll load it up and take a look.

-- hugh

OK, the problem is in the way the JComments javascript tries to initialize itself. I'd have to modify the code they generate, and handle calling their init function from within the Fabrik plugin for it to work in a popup.

-- hugh

do you have a plan for integrate with Komento? because it seems the support of the Jcomment is finish.

There's no ETA for this. It's a couple or three hours work, and it's low down the priority list as it only effects a tiny handful of users. If you'd like to fund the work I can bump it to the top of the list.

I Iooked at integrating Komodo, but there's an issue with the way Komodo works that makes it very tricky, to do with the field type they use for storing the 3rd party key. I've put on a couple of requests for them to modify it, but not having much luck.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back