info on fabrikar

At least the "test" field with smartphone camera and QRcode is exactly working as expected, I just inserted such a record into your form.

...and scanning QR-code to "Cliente" field with "Scanner Keyboard" also works when testing with your form.

must somehting related to my phone then..i have the app Scanner keyboard, and when i select the fied, i open the option barcode..then i read the bearcode, i hear the sound of reading, the camera close, retunr to field..and it is empty!
mm i am thinking, i am using the free version yet, it should work isn't it? i got warnb to buy now and then but should work?

tried to unistal and reinstall..same behaviour
also..the first 1 or 2 times i tried it, it worked

Last edited:
anyway..i'll think of it later
now... from a simple list containing date, client name, product name, checkbox sold/return, quantity,..how do i do to have statistics?sold/returned items id per client in a xx time range?

Last edited:
Your issue shouldn't be related to a free version. It works as good as the paid version, it just shows a popup message after about every 4th or 5th scan.

must somehting related to my phone then..i have the app Scanner keyboard, and when i select the fied, i open the option barcode..then i read the bearcode, i hear the sound of reading, the camera close, retunr to field..and it is empty!
mm i am thinking, i am using the free version yet, it should work isn't it? i got warnb to buy now and then but should work?

tried to unistal and reinstall..same behaviour
also..the first 1 or 2 times i tried it, it worked

One relatively easy option would be to create a "Statistics" list/form with "start date" and "end date" elements. And then have a calc element which calculates (with a mysql query) the "in" and "out" quantities between selected dates.

anyway..i'll think of it later
now... from a simple list containing date, client name, product name, checkbox sold/return, quantity,..how do i do to have statistics?sold/returned items id per client in a xx time range?

Best solution depends on how many and how complicated reports you need. My suggestion above was just one example to output a few figures.

I accessed the link you share, and installed the application indicated by juuser.
The reading made in an EAN13 standard bar code was successfully performed.

You need to check that the application has been given all the necessary permissions so that it can perform the operation correctly.

Access the link to see the print I made in the test run
https://prnt.sc/KmOCw_WGpATC

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back