• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Impossible to export data on frontend

Tiko

Hi everyone :)

A client's website has a weird issue. Since few weeks, she can't export data from frontend:
- the XLS option has gone
- the CSV option returns a file with no data

Configuration
- Joomla : 2.5.28
- Fabrik : 3.0.7

Thanks in advance for your help and support.
Best
Daniel

These are pretty outdated versions, with heavy security issues and not longer supported.
If you didn't change anything maybe your host has updated the php version and the code is not longer working.
You may check for error or warning messages in the network response (with your browser's dev console), which will break the export.

I am actually having the same problem in the latest versions can't export... gets stuck and not showing elements in the list when marked show in list

I have been experiencing this issue for some time now. I do however get this popup message:

cant write file /home/"mydomain"/public_html/tmp/services_report_view-export.csv

Is this the folder which is set in the Joomla config/Server?
What does it display in System Information/Folder settings?

Which Joomla/Fabrik/php version?
Is it with all lists?
Is it also if you e.g. filter your list (and csv is set to include filters), i.e. a different number of rows to export?

Which Joomla/Fabrik/php version?
Is it with all lists?
Is it also if you e.g. filter your list (and csv is set to include filters), i.e. a different number of rows to export?
Troester

Joomla 3.9.19
Fabrik 3.9.2
PHP 7.2.34

I have checked permissions, path etc, and still cannot make it export csv. I urgently require assistance to fix so I can generate reports. Can you please advise?

Is it with all lists?
Is it working in the backend?
With/without "Frontend select"?
Which export settings?

If it's in front- and it doesn't seem to be template or user related.

Is it with all your lists or only a special one?

Did you try to change the "Export step"?

Do you have 3rd-party plugins which may prevent writing/folder acesse ... (like e.g.admintools)?

If it's in front- and it doesn't seem to be template or user related.

Is it with all your lists or only a special one? All

Did you try to change the "Export step"? Yes, reduced to smaller number, but still cannot

Do you have 3rd-party plugins which may prevent writing/folder acesse ... (like e.g.admintools)? Yes, admintools installed. I checked tmp permissions in admintools and it is 755.

Troester, I found the issue. Not Fabrik related. It was an issue with how much space I had available on the server. I deleted some old backups to clear up space, and now I can export csv.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back