How to show/hide fields using the calc element

sales2010

Sorry to duplicate the post (update: the previous post can be closed, i can't find the option to do it myself), but i desperately need the help. So: please see the form here. A javascript has been added to the calc element and it should hide textfields if First or Second status value= 3

What i need to do is to show/hide a textfield using the value retrieved by the calc element, based on previous selection made in a cdd element.

the error is:

Timp: 4/19/2013 2:58:34 PM
Eroare: TypeError: e is null
Fi?ier surs?: http://www.calatorprintara.ro/calatorprintara.ro/teste/joomla3/media/com_fabrik/js/form-min.js
R?ndul: 1

Thank you

Rob, Hugh, troester...i know you are busy, but i'm stuck here for over a week. I need an answer to this error. Can i hide a field in a form using the values retrieved by a calc element from a cdd element? If yes, how?

Hello Rob,

Thank you for help. It seems to work fine in Joomla 3.0.4 but for Joomla 3.1.0 (updated few minutes ago), i cannot save the the calc element. When i press the button Save & Close, instead of being redirected to the elements list, i'll be left in the same page for editing. If i press "Close", then i'll be logged out from admin area. I don't see any error in Firefox debug console. Tested using Firefox and Chrome..

I can save other elements like textfield, dbjoin etc, but not the calc elements.

Rob mentioned some issues with the 3.1 J! release when I spoke to him on Friday. He's out this weekend, so no doubt he'll start looking at problems introduced by 3.1 on Monday.

-- hugh

I don't seem to be able to replicate this. Just updated to 3.1.1, was able to create and edit calc elements, no problems.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back