• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Hide element in pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 18 elements
All 18 elements in one group? ..or 3 repeat groups by 6 elements?

2nd group elements have the same name as first group elements?

For each repeating group you have to do new table and irretate through group elements.

And maybe will be easier to do:
<?php if ($element_data1[0] == '0') {
$intervento1 = '' ;
}
echo $intervento1;
?>

I have a group with 18 elements; here I set the elements by a dropdown menu but not all. For example I set 1,2,3,4,5 elements and the others are set by default with "-" (=='0').
Then I set a new group (repeat from the same) and set elements 1,2,3 4, 5, 6,7 and the others are set by default with "-" (='0').
When I print the pdf DIV hide when element == '0' and that's works but the second repeat group end after 5 as the first group.

Sorry...the more I try to understand your configuration and what you want to achieve, the more confused I am.

Did you put your piani_di_manutenzione_54_repeat___intervento1 element inside foreach loop? ...and then do other stuff like check value and change style or whatever you do?

yes, it is inside foreach loop, anyway, I did something different
now I need to redirect to the details page after saving; when I save a form the system redirect to the list not to the detail, how can I do it?

??? Creating a PDF doesn't save or redirect.

If you have a new issue please open a new thread.
You can close solved threads by unchecking "open" in Thread tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back