Google Maps API issue

aplima

Hello everyone.

First of all, verions used:

Joomla: 3.10.12
Fabrik: 3.10
PHP: 7.4.33

My error displaying maps using fabrik, eithe in form or visualizations:

This site overrides Array.from() with an implementation that doesn't support iterables, which could cause Google Maps JavaScript API v3 to not work correctly.

I searched in forum and tried this (with no success):

https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/google-maps-array-from.53930/#post-281838

Then I downloaded lates epsilon F4 available and copy mootools-core.js mootools-more.js to

/media/system/js

and mootools-ext.js

to /media/com_fabrik/js and also into /media/com_fabrik/js/dist

None of it solve the above error.
Is there anything I could/should try? I understand that the way is to J4 + F4. But for now if I could delay the upgrade and still have this to work it would be great.

The upgrade would have implications on many other stuff on my work and I need time to plan this.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

So I kept digging and came across a plugin:

System - Mootools Enabler/Disabler

With this installed, now I have the maps showing again. I tried with both disable, then enable one at a time. In the end it all worked fine with both enabled in the plugin.
Still using the files I copy from F4. I can run tests with F3 files later on for further testing.

Hope it helps other users. Still think this is a workaround not a definitive fix. I will need to plan and move from 3 to 4 sooner than later.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back