google map visualization not showing markers

Todcan

Hello,
Just did a site with this and it worked perfect. Now I am doing another and the google map is super wonky!
the settings for google map element list display are not always doing what I set them to, and the google map visualization shows a map but no points are displayed. This system is very exciting as it allows alot of control, but it seems very unstable. Should I use 3.09 instead?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Presumably the map on the right is a visualization and should show markers from the items in your list?

Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version?
With Joomla3.3+ you must update from GitHub.
"Not always doing" is not very helpful.
What do you mean with ... unstable..

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Map to right is the visualization. Joomla 3.3, fabrik 3.1
By unstable I stated in my original post that settings for google map element list display are not always doing what I set them to. Sometimes the list will display with the location and sometimes it will not. then I will look again later at the same listing and the location is there.
This all sounds like I should update via Github as suggested so we can confirm my version is up to date.
Regarding the Git hub update: are we are talking about the google maps visualization or the whole Fabrik component? Also I am not sure where/how to update via Github, so any tips are very much appreciated.

Updated to fabrik 3.1.1 via github. used FTP method and noticed after refreshing cache and then purging cache Fabrik Package still shows version 3.1 where all other extensions show 3.1.1 as the version.
Either way, still no waypoints on the google map visualization. Any other Ideas?

Just learned (the hard way) that if a map element is not visible in 'list' the map visualization does not include the waypoints. I had it off because I only wanted the map in details but apparently 'list' is not just a "view" but state. Do I just hide the map from list view with CSS now?

Did you switch off ' include in query' in element list view settings?
Or did you deny element's list view access to your user?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

element>list View Settings>show in list (must be set to yes to have waypoints show on map visualization).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back