Google map visualisation Query was empty SQL= error

Kordian

Hello,
I have the 3.0.5.2 version of Fabrik. Use a google map visualisation. It is supposed to display points and a polyline. The polyline does not display and above the map a "Query was empty SQL=" displays.
A Fabrik 2.0 google map visualisation of the same database displays everything correctly.
I would be gratefull for any help.
Regards
Kordian

I can confirm the error.
Commenting out line 175/176 in ...\plugins\fabrik_visualization\googlemap\models\googlemap.php
does help on my simple test map (there may be side effects on prefiltered or joined lists).
Polygon Yes/No setting seems to be ignored, it's always showing a polygon.

Hi!
Please do not get me wrong, but I really need to solve this problem and can't wait forever. So could someone tell me please if there's a chance of fixing this bug (if it is a bug)? Or am I on my own?
I wanted to purchase a support, but the Fabrikar team does not answer my questions concerning the payment methods and I somehow feel lost and helpless...
I would really appreciate any answer.
Regards
Kordian

Hello once again,
And once again I would be very grateful if somebody would give any answer to my question.
I have also sent questions about purchasing support which have not been answered..
Regards
Kordian

Hi,
Is there any special reason for my threads being left unanswered? Have I done something wrong?
Regards
Kordian

No special reason :)
Community forum responses are the bottom response priority for us, so unfortunately that often means i don't even have the time to read the threads here. (There are only so many hours in the day!) Unfortunalty for bug reports that means that they are also lower priority, not to say that I don't want to fix things of course.

So just before the world ends ;) I've fixed this in github. Sorry that you had to wait a while for it to be fixed

-Rob

Thank you very much for the answer. And since we are still alive... :)
I have updated with the latest github, the map does seem to work now, however somehow the filtering stopped working, and surprisingly enough only in frontend. I have a list with pre-filter options and in the backend it works ok, in front not.
Another story is that I also have a view in mysql and a list created in Fabrik points to this view. When I make any change to the pre-filtering of the list, an error displays when saving the changes:

'mydatabase.my_mysql_table' is not BASE TABLE SQL=ALTER TABLE my_mysq_table COLLATE utf8_general_ci

I would appreciate any help.
Regards

Prefilter:
is it working if you log in at the frontend with your backend admin?
Check your "Apply to" settings.

Collation: this is a new feature, it seems there is some extra handling missing in case of mySQL views; but on my site it's saving the list modifications, so you can just ignore the warning.

I have tested the pre-filter with my super user account on both ends. And also different "apply to" options... Speaking of which...
To be honest I do not seem to understand the "apply to" option in Fabrik 3. In Fabrik 2 you could specify "everybody" (meaning "use the filter in every possible place") and that's basically what I need at the moment. What is the equivalent of "everybody" from Fabrik 2 in Fabrik 3?
Regards
Kordian
Ps.: Just to make sure: I use the zip master github from https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/zipball/master as stated in the wiki.

Hello,
It is me again... :) I know I repeat myself, but I would be gratefull if I could get any solution to the problem.
Still the pre-filter stuff does not work in front.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Regards
Kordian

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back