Feature requests for Fabrik 3.1

sales2010

Hello,

Fabrik have a lot of options, but could be better? IMHO, yes, it can.

Might be already late for some of the following requests for features, but never know, so this is my list :)

1. Dynamic labels - desperately in need for this feature
2. If no dynamic labels, at least the template "No labels" :)
3. New templates or the option to easy create new ones (eg: drag&drop elements in template)
4. Increase speed
5. Conditional joins

Thank you

1 - Not sure what you mean, what would make them 'dynamic' ?
3 - I'm not planning to release any new templates, with bootstrap and the current layout options I would say that most use cases are covered. wysiwyg editor - yes this is something Im working on in my spare time, problem is there isn't much of it. It will also probably be a very different beast to fabrik
4 - Yup well if anyone can tell me where speed improvements in teh code could be made Im all ears, we've done a lot a research and improvements in this area, it could be better of course, but its hard to achieve.
5 - Not sure what you mean here either

Hello,

1. I need to change the label (not the value) for a textfield based on a previous selection, see the whole discussion here with cheesegrits: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28707
Now i use the calc element and i will hide the label for the field using css (this is why i'm asked for the template "no labels")

5. The joins in a List. If i'm not wrong, in this moment Fabrik will load the form with all the joins from start..might be a good idea to add conditions, so the first join should be loaded if a condition is meet..then the second join will load it if..
This might help with load time..not very sure about this :)

1 ok I've never needed anything like that but with some js it would be possible, not sure how wide spread a demand it is though.

2 - sounds horribly complex for us to maintain, what happens when a form is saved when a join group has not been loaded - as things stand all that data would be wiped.

Rob,
I really don't have any complaints regarding the speed of Fabrik as such, but I think the auto-fill plugin is bit sluggish & fails to auto-fill at times even where data is very limited.

And Yes I am waiting very eagerly for WYSIWYG editor.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back