Fabrik compatibility with Easy PHP 12.1 with PHP 5.4.6

gapper

Hi,
- I tried to install the time element from the Download page.
When I used Easy PHP 12.0 with PHP 5.2.17 I think to have installed it correctly because I rember to have seen it among the plugins into the corresponding dropdown.
Now I have installed Easy PHP 12.1 with PHP 5.4.6 and installed Fabrik again with the time element, but I can?t see the time element among the available plugins. I installed other plugins from Fabrik Download page, but I can?t see none of them.
Could Easy PHP 12.1 be responsible for the installed plugins absence into the plugins dropdown? If not, how can I use the installed elements (to see them into the plugins dropdown)?

-After the Easy PHP 12.1 with PHP 5.4.6 installation, this is a message appearing after some elements use:
Strict Standards: Declaration of plgFabrik_ElementUser::canView() should be compatible with plgFabrik_Element::canView($view = 'form') in C:\Programmi\EasyPHP-12.1\www\Prova generale\plugins\fabrik_element\user\user.php on line 983

Is important this message for the correct Fabrik use? If it is, please could you advice me an Easy PHP with PHP version surely working ok?

Check if your plugins are not only installed but also enabled (Extension/Plugin manager)

As far as I know "Strict Standard" messages shouldn't hurt (they are displayed only if you've set Joomla's error reporting to "Development")

In fabrik 3.0 we are not coding to PHP strict standards. Neither is Joomla 2.5 either ;)
In fabrik 3.1 we should be coding to those standards.
To remove these notices, go to Joomla's global configuration and under the 'server' tab select 'simple' or 'maxium' - I'm guessing you were set to 'system default'

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back