Fabrik 4 & API end points

I wanted to post this question in the new Fabrik 4 Community Help section, but I don't seem to have access to post there.

Are there future plans to make it so data in a Fabrik application can have an API end point? I have an application on Joomla3/Fabrik 3 and making my plans on how to move forward. I'm interested in giving access to some of my data to outside applications. I'm wondering if this might be a future option within Fabrik or if I would need a custom solution.

I did some searching in this forum, but nothing really spoke to this.

I wanted to post this question in the new Fabrik 4 Community Help section, but I don't seem to have access to post there.
Sorry for that... a "teething problem", I reckon. I don't have access to permission settings here, but hope it'll be working soon and, once done, this thread may get moved over there.

Re. your request:
Can't find it right now, but thought somewhere I read something about J!4 coming with such API and, if not now, then soon? Obviously some digging required but, if positive, maybe it could do the job? Thanks for updating everyone here once you found out about it.

Re. Fabrik specifically, if any J!4 API is not an option:
Unfortunately, I fear at this point in time there's no straight answer to any "new feature" requests, including yours. Considering ongoing changes and considerations in all areas, like other requests it may make on a "to do" or "nice to have" list but, TBH, I wouldn't expect anyone to be able to say anything about priority, timeline, etc.
So, for the time being, best stay put and keep watching developments.

EDIT:
If it'll end up needing to be "custom" and you'd write it yourself or know someone who can, please let the community here know as well... perhaps there can be some cooperation!

Just for the record, the forum "Community Help (users helping users)" for Fabrik 4 is now also open for posts.
Sorry for any inconvenience since.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back