Error on Paypal form plugin Subscription

confis

Hi,
I have got an error from paypal when I try to use the Subscription
Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3 and T3 parameters for a subscription.
Find attached my configuration

any idea ?

Attachments

• 2016-09-01_11-37-46.png
    2016-09-01_11-37-46.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 150
Response time for Standard support is 3 working days. If you need one day you need a Pro sub.

Have a look in your #__fabrik_log table. There should be logs with message_type fabrik.paypal.onAfterProcess, which have a message with a big JSON encoded string, part of which will be the "opt" (options) we are sending to PayPal, which will include the t3, p3 and a3 values.

Like this ...

Code:
{"opt":{"cmd":"_xclick-subscriptions","business":"xxxxxx-facilitator@gmail.com","shipping":"","item_name":"Apple Pie Subscription","p3":"1","t3":"Y","a3":"20.00","no_note":1,"custom":"28:57:","invoice":"568f59db8a3ff0.00565586","src":"1","currency_code":"USD","notify_url":"..."},"data":{...}}

That should give you a clue.

Usual issues would be the price (a3) isn't formatted correctly (like it has a currency symbol), or the p3 isn't a number, or t3 isn't Y, D etc.

-- hugh

I really can't tell anything just from the form, and debugging PayPal stuff in general is hard, especially on someone else's site. Typically the only way I can do it is to get an Akeeba clone of the site and set it up locally. But that's an hour just to get it set up, and not something we do as part of subscription support.

I've added an extra debug log, which will log the query we are running to pick up your subs data. Which should help. So either update to the latest github, or edit your ./plugins/fabrik_form/paypal/paypal.php, and around line 191 ...

Code:
            $sub = $subDb->loadObject();

// Log the query
            $this->doLog('fabrik.paypal.onAfterProcess.debug', "Subscription query: " . (string)$query);

... add that log line after the loadObject().

You should then find the query in your log.

We must be finding a matching row in your table, otherwise you'd get a runtime exception thrown, saying we couldn't find a subscription.

-- hugh

Issue solved ,
I have juser (for creating A user) before the PayPal plugin, I remove it to be after the paypal

Hmmm, I wonder why that's killing the PayPal handling. If I get some time, I'll take a look.

Did that extra log line give any clues as to what is happening when you have juser first?

-- hugh

The log don't help on this issue, i just try all the option i think of

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yes, but no relevant information about the issue, i can see the paypal parameters, but it still not works with the juser before

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back