Entry shown 3 or 4 times in list

verzevoul

Hi there!
I have an issue with entries shown 3-4 times. I checked data in phpmyadmin and there are 1 time.
I ll give some screenshots and info about version.
-Joomla! 2.5.6
-fabrik 3.0.5.2
-all fabri plugins the same 3.0.5.2

-I have 7 groups for my form.
-3 of them are repeatable
-1 of the repeatables has an element amount (?)-money with sum enabled and an element file upload which is the contract and goes with the amount.

Sometimes I have uploaded files in this group without money field, and works like a charm.
fabrik1.jpg

The problem is when I am in the list. It dublicates the entry and the sum goes wrong. Look the attachment. I checked phpmyadmin to see if the data are ok there and they are. For some reason it counts the repeatable groups (how many times I use them in the entry) and adds it in the list with the "field money", even if it is used once in the entry.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkb4fchj5yona56/fabrik1.jpg

Thanks for the reply

Great feauture but the problem as illustrated is the times the entries are repeated because of the repeatable subgroups I suppose.
fabrik_2.jpg

and

fabrik_3.jpg

"Merge rows and reduce data" is the right choice.

@Troester, I suggest to suggest always this option (with reduce) as It has just lot more sense :)

Goodmorning folks

Maybe I didnt make my self clear. This is exactly the option I use and you see the results above.
The broblem is that the records in column ????? ???????are only once in database. But fabrik, repeats them x times as x repeatable groups used.
And aucoyrce the sum goes wrong also.
Is this a bug?

Maybe I didnt make my self clear. This is exactly the option I use and you see the results above.
The broblem is that the records in column ????? ???????are only once in database. But fabrik, repeats them x times as x repeatable groups used.
And aucoyrce the sum goes wrong also.
Is this a bug?

Are you sure that you use "Merge rows and reduce data", not just "Merge rows"?

ok so I found what was causing that . It was the Use as row class option. Setting this to no it stops doing these sums.

I believe I ll tell you something wich will help all !!!
Try to make a field number and calculation sum.
Also in list settings set "Custom link in details" to no and "Include in list query" also to no.
Save and close the element.
Go to frontend and do a search query, that will show in your list your element with the sum you created.
Go back to the backend and edit your element. What do you see?
In my case all the changes I wrote above automatically switched to default values. That is why I keep having wrong sums..
Is this a bug?

some more details

I splitted sum on id to check behavior, and saw that not all entries have problems. Some of them you ll see in prtscr, and I can t find the reason or the difference with those who are ok.
I tried all possible option with number format (integer, decimal...) but nothing as you can see in prtsceen the client with id 171 has the number 14500. But if you check in list or phpmyadmin the real value is 2900. This is done in many entries (numbers are random ;))

zGGLyS8J
wEfWN1qp
4coCgmLT

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back