CSV export

francocosta

Hi. I have installed Fabrik 3 on Joomla 2.5. When I try to export to csv it gives this msg:
0 / records.
saving to

Then no records are exported!!

Please help

Which exact Fabrik version,
which browser (did you try different ones),
which Joomla template, any 3rd party extensions (e.g. compressing JS),
can you see JS errors?
Did you purge Joomla and browser cache?

Fabrik version is 3.0.6.2
Joomla version is 2.5.9
I have tried chrome Firefox and IE (latest versions)
I have installed a template from templatemoster.
I have installed K2 content.
No JS errors. I have purged joomla and browsers but still not same thing happens.

Thanks

Hi,

I've exactely the same problem.
Joomla 2.5.9
fabrik 3.0.6.3

I find no solution on the web !!!
Please, help !

Frontend or backend?
Did you try with a standard Joomla template (e.g. beez5)?
What are the list's CSV export settings (screenshot)?

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.
For me, it's the same in the backend and the front end.
Here a copy of the csv settings

Attachments

• fabrik.jpg
    fabrik.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 557
I have the same problem here. Anyone who encountered the same problem and was able to solve it? Thank you

Yes I found a solution after waiting for an answer for months...
I've uninstall Fabrik and install Content Builder : very better !!

"Usually" it is working.
So same questions as above
Which exact Fabrik version,
which browser (did you try different ones),
which Joomla template, any 3rd party extensions (e.g. compressing JS),
can you see JS errors?
Did you purge Joomla and browser cache?

Do you have a link?

Sorry cheesegrits, I'm such a slacker. The layout of stuff has changed since I posted last and I got a bit confused trying to follow threads related to this topic; regardless Kudos to your new Kustom Kunena layout, I like the way it looks.

I'll get the info requested, try some of troesters's suggestions, and re-post to the Standard Forum. The "Usually" it is working statement also suggests there is some other stuff I need try before getting back to you.
Thank-you both for the quick reply :D

Is the CSV issue in frontend or backend?
Which list is it, the example data "Contact us"?
Try to open + resave the list.

It's on the front end only. Now that you mentioned it, I checked the back end and it works great.
I'm using Fabric 3.0.6.2 but all the elements, lists, forms etc. seem to be version 3.0.6.3
My front-end template is the free shape5_vertex from shape5; http://www.shape5.com/product_details/free_templates/vertex_-_free_joomla_template.html

I tried reopening and saving the list and this did not fix the problem.

I haven't enabled debugging to check for errors, would you have a preference on how I go about this?

I created you an account on the site where I'm having the problem,
Username: guest
Password: password

The site is www.AeroDB.net
Find an example list here: Projects > List Data; http://www.aerodb.net/index.php/projectforkdash/listdatanew

Thanks again...

It's working fine with beez5 template (append ?template=beez5 to your URL).
What is this mod_shoutbox doing?
With your template the file is created correctly (you can see it in the tmp folder) but your template is somehow breaking the "download" link in the popup.

BTW: recent download Fabrik version is 3.0.9 (and a lot of fixes/enhancements in the current GitHub version).

Thanks troester. I downloaded Fabrik 3.1.0. No problems with the update but it didn't fix the problem with my template. Again, no problem, I found a work around for what I needed with the information you provided me. I'm no Joomla! expert but I'm learning; just using it for my own project management , data base testing, data processing, and map serving - just needed a way to create a sync table file for an ArcGIS Database on the front end and now that I know, I can just grab it from the temp directory. Great product and support - Please go get some Slack, you deserve it!!!! Perhaps I'll pursue dealing with the shape5 template, perhaps I'll go get another free/simpler template now that I got an idea about how my site should be layed out.

ViVa ;)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back