CSV export - Rockettheme Oculus template

When I use csv-export from a list in Fabrik and Oculus 1.10 template (Windows browser), the data is written to the servers temp-directory as expected, but the download to the client does not start!
If I do the same operation on my iPhone, the file is downloaded.

If I switch to a different template, i.e. Protostar, no other changes, the csv-export works as expected.
Any ideas?

This is taken from the Fabrik error log:
2021-08-25T16:22:37+00:00 CRITICAL 80.213.33.42 error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/models/csvexport.php(273): implode()
#1 [internal function]: FabrikFEModelCSVExport->implodeJSON()
#2 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/models/csvexport.php(217): array_walk()
#3 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.csv.php(101): FabrikFEModelCSVExport->writeFile()
#4 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/ViewController.php(102): FabrikViewList->display()
#5 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php(109): Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get()
#6 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(702): FabrikControllerList->display()
#7 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(181): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#8 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/kloner/se...')
#9 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()
#10 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#11 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#12 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#13 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#14 {main}

Check for JS errors in your browser console.
Does Oculus include Bootstrap? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/prerequisites/#fabrik-3-4-2
Thanks for fast response:
Oculus include bootstrap.
The Browser log shows this error message, and the outputfile senior_users-export.csv in the tmp directory on the server contains 100 rows of data.

Regards
Stein

<b>Warning</b>: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementDate::autoCompleteFilter($default, $v, $labelValue, $normal, $container) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::autoCompleteFilter($default, $v, $labelValue = NULL, $normal = true, $container = NULL) in <b>/home/kloner/seniormc/public/plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php</b> on line <b>1652</b><br /> {"total":"3343","count":100,"file":"senior_users-export.csv","limitStart":0,"limitLength":100} SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

ok, so you are running a recent GitHub update and your Joomla error reporting is set to max or dev.
Quick solution: set error reporting to none or default (so it won't throw warnings).

Sorry! The scenario above is from a testserver as point out by you.

The csv-problem is on my production server, and there are no errors in the browser log.
Export is halted after 100 rows and no Download option is displayed.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back