Content Plugin - nothing but text

Status
Not open for further replies.

laztech

No matter what I do, html brackets, source entry, every time I put {fabrik view=form id=1}it just places the text instead of the form in an article, same with visualization.

The content plugin is enabled.

I also tried php brackets which just made it all go invisible on the page. I'm a little confused ^^

It's "working" on my site (as far as something is displayed list/form/viz). Syntax {fabrik view=form id=1}, list needs additionally layout=bootstrap.
Are you sure the "fabrik content" plugin is enabled.

But the form in content plugin doesn't show any field (only group intros...)
The viz (chart) is displayed correctly via menu item but breaking in content

Notice: Undefined index: `test`.`id` in C:\xampp\htdocs\j3\plugins\fabrik_visualization\chart\models\chart.php on line 111

Fatal error: Call to a member function getCalculationValue() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\j3\plugins\fabrik_visualization\chart\models\chart.php on line 161

It's "working" on my site (as far as something is displayed list/form/viz). Syntax {fabrik view=form id=1}, list needs additionally layout=bootstrap.
Are you sure the "fabrik content" plugin is enabled.

But the form in content plugin doesn't show any field (only group intros...)

Notice: Undefined index: `test`.`id` in C:\xampp\htdocs\j3\plugins\fabrik_visualization\chart\models\chart.php on line 111

Fatal error: Call to a member function getCalculationValue() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\j3\plugins\fabrik_visualization\chart\models\chart.php on line 161
I am quite certain that it is enabled. I see it as "content fabrik" and have it checked as enabled. What exactly is the proper format of putting it into my article?php brackets? Placing the text as is inside the source code of the article?

list needs additionally layout=bootstrap..... (and) ..... But the form in content plugin doesn't show any field (only group intros...)
Should be fixed

I couldn't replicate that with the fusion chart viz, is that the one you are using? Perhaps the other update I did to fix the other issue fixed this one as well, could you check?

What exactly is the proper format of putting it into my article
http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Content_plug-in3
The example you gave seems correct to me. Perhaps check the access level of the content plugin?

Access level is set to public, so that shouldn't be it I think.

I also note that I've read through that wiki, it states all the code I need to use, but the minor detail I'm trying to figure out, is how to place those lines into an article. Should I be surrounding them with php brackets? html brackets?

just the curly brackets, as per the wiki - nothing else. IF the Fabrik content plugin is installed, published and accessible then it should run.

I've placed it in and in the preview there is nothing but the text

EDIT: Aha! Turns out it is because it doesn't show up in the preview, only the finalized state. I saved it and looked at the actual page and it was there.

Attachments

• notreally.jpg
    notreally.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 282
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back