Content Plugin - Cannot submit form

Status
Not open for further replies.

laztech

When I use the line: {fabrik view=form id=2} inside of an article, the form does appear, however when it is filled out, I cannot click the submit button. Am I using the wrong view type or something? Or is this a glitch?

I just fixed a couple of minor issues, where no notifications were shown when the form was submitted, and some improvements to the form validation as well.
So if an update doesn't resolve the issue I'd need to see the page in question to see why the ajax is not firing upon submit.

It seems the forms will now submit to an extent, but their giving funky responses.

Subject Personal Profile analysis returns a small popup box on the left side of the screen just barely popping up into view which contains the search results. It should be redirecting the whole page to the search results.

Analysis just keeps returning a 403 error every time I submit and yet from what I've looked through, permissions should not be a problem at all, I'm viewing it from a superuser view as well.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 1.png
    1.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 3.png
    3.png
    231 KB · Views: 320
Do you have a form redirect plugin?
The error403 is showing some strage URL (double prism... + something looking like a backend list URL)

Yes, when the form is used directly and not in an article, it correctly redirects using this jump page:

prism.lazarustechnologies.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=3

The correction to the front end url worked. It now works in both the form as well as the article.

Now just the subject profile issue to solve, how to make that pop up stop happening and for it to redirect the page.

Turns out this was a fault of my own as well, I hadn't noticed the popup setting I placed in previously. All is working properly now in this section. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back