Captcha plugin not installed

raunhar

Joomla: 2.5.9
Fabrik; 3.0.6.3

I am unable to locate the captcha plugin.
Discover (ext. manager) shows nothing.

I uploaded the files from Github, and under joomla admin , discovered the extentions.
Now when I click on Elements, i get the following error:
Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::_buildQueryWhere() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in /home/thekarma/public_html/new/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2845

Looks like you haven't updated all of your files, as the _buildQueryWhere() is a 'protected' (not 'public') function in both plgFabrik_Element, and the plgFabrikElementDatabasejoin model:

In databasejoin.php, around line 799:

PHP:
	protected function _buildQueryWhere($data = array(), $incWhere = true, $thisTableAlias = null, $opts = array(), $query = false)

... and in the main element.php model, around line 6445:

PHP:
	protected function _buildQueryWhere($data = array(), $incWhere = true, $thisTableAlias = null, $opts = array(), $query = false)

You must have a very out of date ./models/element.php, as that hasn't been a 'public' function since a commit on Nov 12'th of last year.

Suggest you re-upload EVERYTHING from the latest github ZIP, in "always overwrite" mode (don't rely on your ftp client's "only overwrite if newer" option).

-- hugh

Thanks. Now I have everything working.

I have one more query regarding fabrik form.

I need to display a link of a page on the same website, next to a field of fabrik form. The page is SOBI Pro directory.

How can I do it. The page link should open in a new window.

I checked the working of the forms today after updating through Github.
I get the error;
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character on clicking Submit button.
Te form gets posted successfully and is received by the user.

Where do I find these files, and what changes are to be made in them.

I have uploaded all the files from the Github package and then refreshed cache.

At the backend fabrik worked fine for the first time after new addition, but next time when started this error is showing up in all fabrik installations.

For your previous question, about the link, you can use a "display" plugin and just add the link in the content:
Code:
<a href="http://www.google.pt" target="_new">Google!</a>
For the remaining issues, I don't know, but in my test setup everything runs OK.
Can you check with J! debug mode ON and also Fabrik debug?

I'd have to see your page to know why it's puking up a JSON error. As margarett says, everything is working fine on all my test setups. So it's probably something very specific to your form and elements.

-- hugh

I tried again today. Uninstalled the Fabrik pkg. Deleted files through FTP, deleted the fabrik database.
Reinstalled Fabrik pkg. 3.0.6.3 .
Uploaded the Fabric files from Github.
Enabled all the fabrik extentions. Purge cache done.
Now when i click on elements-new, I get the error.

Is there any way I can PM you the ftp/ joomla login details for checking the error.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back