Bootstrap error - form layout - no columns

Status
Not open for further replies.

laztech

I was attempting to create simply two columns in each row.

When I set up the group to do two columns, it simply showed the second element underneath the first, slightly indented. It should have placed the second element alongside the first in the second column.

At first I thought I was doing this wrong, but then I switched the form template from bootstrap over to blue sky and it worked appropriately, placing the two elements next two each other in their respective columns.

Here is a visual of the bootstrap situation:

ZS2qz.png

Here's a visual of when I switch it to Blue Sky, I'm not sure yet why the fields are overlapping, could have something to do with settings on my end though.

xPlHR.png

Looking at the CSS it seems you have to define your column widths in 1/12;
so to get 2 columns a 50% set 6,6

I think those bootstrap layouts are work in progress at the moment (in the recent GitHub there are no other layouts at all).

Can you please use the "attach files" to display only thumbnails in your posts?

Seems you are correct ^^ And yeah, sorry about the huge pictures, wasn't aware of an attach files option.

Thanks!

While this looks fixed on the site I spoke of, on another site, it still seems to have some glitches, unless this has something to do with my settings?

Attachments

• patrialfix.png
    patrialfix.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 467
I think this one might be fixed with recent changes I've added to the code? Could you confirm please?

thx
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back