Any chance of updating the Inline Edit plugin for J4?

BasilC

First of all, a huge thankyou to the brilliant team that have got Fabrik working so well on J4. I have a website that completely depends on Fabrik for much of its functionality and before you all set to work was thinking I might just abandon it, but you all came to the rescue.

One little question: Is there any possibility of getting the Inline Edit plugin working? On J3 it was extremely useful. I moved it over to J4, but when using Firefox I double click on an element to edit it, the widget doesn't open and the content of the field disappears. However, in the database nothing changes. Using Edge the behaviour is the same, except that a search widget pops up.

I'm aware of the warnings that it only works reliably in simple situations, but I only want it for very straightforward edits.

This is not something that is on our radar at the moment. You may feel free to hack away at the plugin yourself and see if you can get it working.

First of all, a huge thankyou to the brilliant team that have got Fabrik working so well on J4. I have a website that completely depends on Fabrik for much of its functionality and before you all set to work was thinking I might just abandon it, but you all came to the rescue.

One little question: Is there any possibility of getting the Inline Edit plugin working? On J3 it was extremely useful. I moved it over to J4, but when using Firefox I double click on an element to edit it, the widget doesn't open and the content of the field disappears. However, in the database nothing changes. Using Edge the behaviour is the same, except that a search widget pops up.

I'm aware of the warnings that it only works reliably in simple situations, but I only want it for very straightforward edits.
One more to join this request... :p;)

I understand it's not on the radar, but it would be very usefull...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back