2 Simple questions

stblink

Hi!

I'm new to fabrikar and for what i have seen now it's quite a powerfull extension.

I'm trying to create a listing website for events. Basically is for event companies to insert their company details, services and portfolio.

I'm using a new table on my database (form1) and already created some fields. However there's a basic issue that i can't find anywhere and it's about the publishing of the companies.

This is the way it should work. Client press register and registers on the website, when loggin there will be a menu to a fabrik form. After filling the info the admin is notified via e-mail but the entry is not published. So i have to add a "publish/unpublish" button.

It will be added a list that only shows the published records.

1 - In Fabrik list module how can i define "only show records based on a field value" ?

2 - Is it possible to include the fabrik search (only the search) in a joomla position and the results to show on the mainbody ?

3 - Oh and one more question.. i want the user to be able to see only his listing, does anyone knows how can i achieve this ?

thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back