Search results

1. P

Label confirm password

Good afternoon, please, no matter how much I think about it, I am not able to find a way to activate the confirm password text.
  2. P

Autocomplete dropdown

Good afternoon, I have a list of drop-down provinces and I need to have an autocomplete, as the user writes the one they are looking for.Example: if you write "ma" you want all the provinces whose name begins with ma to appear (which I have already defined within the dropdown) and select the...
  3. P

Center a form

Good afternoon, Please, I am trying to center a form so that it appears in the center of the screen. I have them published without using the Fabrik modules.I can in the folder: "custom_css_.php", center it with the margin-left: 250px;, but this solution is not responsive.I use Helix ultimate and...
  4. P

link forms by province

Good afternoon, please I need to link a form sent by any user from the front end and have it reach a company user registered in their private area.The difficulty I see is that I do not know how to link the provinces, that is, if the user requests a price for a bathroom renovation in Madrid, this...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back