Search results

1. D

Fixed rowid placeholder

Yes, it was working. How could I solve this issue?
  2. D

Fixed rowid placeholder

Yes! Without SEF the {rowid} works!! Do you know why?
  3. D

Fixed rowid placeholder

I have a list and I want to put a module inside the details. So I created a fabrik list module and put it in a display element to show only in details. About the module configuration, I added some pre filters using the placeholder {rowid} and the format table___name_element
  4. D

Fixed rowid placeholder

When I updated Joomla, PlaceHolder stopped working on lists and list modules.
  5. D

Fixed rowid placeholder

Hey guys, Is the {rowid} placeholder still valid for the J4? As soon as I updated this placeholder it stopped working. Furthermore, are there new rules for using placeholders in modules?
  6. D

Libraries directory

Oh I got it!! Now It's works. I didn't know about it. Thank you so much!!
  7. D

Libraries directory

When I install the component in a zeroed Joomla, the path libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Html.php is actually created in Joomla, but the Html.php file, for example, is not within the path site/fabrik/fabrik /Helpers/Html.php downloaded from fabrik version 4.0 as it was in version 3.10...
  8. D

Libraries directory

Hey guys, What happened to the site/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers directory when installing fabrik 4.0 zeta? In version 3.10 it was redirected to the libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers directory, but in the current version this directory and its files no longer appear. I would like to know what...
  9. D

MVC structure fabrik 5 and joomla 5

Okay, so I will wait to update my plugins for now, thanks! About the help to join to the group I am very interested, but I need to know more about it. How works? How jump in? There is requirements to jump in? I apreciate the acknowloedgement!
  10. D

MVC structure fabrik 5 and joomla 5

Hi everyone! I started study about the new version of joomla and fabrik, most of my knowlogged I took from this book (https://www.dionysopoulos.me/book.html), by the way, I am not finish my read yet. So, the problem is that my "personal" plugins created to fabrik 3.9 are in a older version of...
  11. D

How add extra functions to models to never lost updates when fabrik is upgraded

Thank you very much! Unfortunately this new MVC Override plugin only works with joomla 3, but knowing that this version of fabrik does not support override, I will wait for joomla5 and the official fabrik5 to implement this plugin in my work. In general, worked for com_content, so I got what...
  12. D

Thank you achartier! Could you override a class of fabrik? Because I tried with the class mentioned and the code breaks in this block: // MVC factory not found or can't be overridden. if (!$container->has(MVCFactoryInterface::class) || $container->isProtected(MVCFactoryInterface::class)) {...
  13. D

Hi everyone, My doupt is how and if I can add extra functions to models class like PlgFabrik_Element (components/com_fabrik/models/element.php) to never lost when fabrik update happens. Because in fabrik 3.10, I changed the databasejoin plugin and nedded some functions inside the class above...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back