Search results

1. B

Thumbs not working on detail view J!4.4.0 Fabrik 4.0 Zeta

Issue is still not solved. Anyone have some advice?
  2. B

Fabrikar site suddenly tells me that I am a spammer, hacker or otherwise bad person...

It seems that the Fabrikar website was recently updated/changed. I can still see these forums, but every other link on the site flatters me with the following message: "You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person. If you are the administrator of this site and have blocked your own IP...
  3. B

Oddly, the English side (where Thumbs works in both list and detail view) shows an error when I inspect the element. The Japanese side does not... Error on the English side "[Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'document.getElements("input[name=rowid]")[0].value')"
  4. B

This is the HTML inspection for the English Thumb. I can see that there is much more information on this side related to internal_id and user information...
  5. B

This is the HTML inspection for the Japanese Thumb:
  6. B

More info: Thinking that maybe the parent-child id relationship was the issue, as a test I switched parent_id in the elements table. I made Japanese the parent element and English the child element. But the thumb is still clickable in English detail view but NOT clickable in Japanese detail...
  7. B

I figured out what the problem is. Our website is multi language (English and Japanese). When we added the Thumbs element to the form, Fabrik automatically created one for each language. One is the Parent and one is the Child element. As an experiment I tried moving the element to a different...
  8. B

It is a dev site that requires login. I will send details to your message box
  9. B

We still can't get thumbs to work in detail view. Clicking the icon for a list item opens the detail view in a default Fabrik page. Example: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=6&rowid=33&Itemid=643&lang=en We are using the default J4 template Cassiopeia with no modifications...
  10. B

Form (add), Form (edit), Details view and List view are all set with the user group that can use the Thumbs element. It all works fine on our live site running Joomla 3.10/Fabrik 3.10 For the Thumbs element we also have Details/Thumbs Options/Rate in form set to Yes I also notice that, even...
  11. B

I clear J! and browser cache basically every time before I load a page on the dev site. And I'm not sure what it means regarding thumbs element editable for user. Is that a setting somewhere?
  12. B

Thank you for your advice. The code you provided made the strange green thumb go away, but the remaining black thumb is still not clickable. Console error info: [Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'document.getElements("input[name=rowid]")[0].value') (anonymous...
  13. B

It is a development site that requires login to access. Is there some way for me to send you that information by private message?
  14. B

This is what I get when inspect the element in the developer console. Are these javascript related? [Log] JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 3.3.2 (jquery.migrate.js, line 69) [Warning] JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.mousedown() event shorthand is deprecated (jquery.migrate.js...
  15. B

The thumbs plugin is behaving strangely. In list view we can click the thumb icon and it changes color and adds 1 to the count. But on detail view it displays strangely (there are 2 thumb icons with click count) and cannot be clicked. This is how it appears when viewing a list and it can be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back