Search results

1. P

Thumbs not working on detail view J!4.4.0 Fabrik 4.0 Zeta

Hello @boyjah2 . Are you by any chance using Gantry? I had the same error that you have due to a misconfiguration in Gantry. See https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/uncaught-typeerror-document-getelements-0-is-undefined-in-form-js-with-joomla-4-4.54383/#post-284571 . hope that helps
  2. P

Solved "Uncaught TypeError: document.getElements(...)[0] is undefined" in form.js with joomla 4.4 (fixed)

OK I got it, my bad! It is a change that I did in gantry. I did some housekeeping trying to find out which gantry outline were really useful, and which were not. So I deactivated the elements present in the "by default" outline. I understand now that this configures what is allowed to be...
  3. P

Solved "Uncaught TypeError: document.getElements(...)[0] is undefined" in form.js with joomla 4.4 (fixed)

Just did another test: - restored my joomla 4.3.2 / fabrik 4.0gamma3 backup (last known working version) - upgraded to joomla 4.3.3: OK - upgraded to joomla 4.3.4: OK - upgraded to joomla 4.4.0: still OK! So it's not just joomla 4.4.0. Something else happened which broke something in fabrik...
  4. P

I don't think it is no. The "System - Language Filter" plugin is not enabled. The site content is mono-language.
  5. P

Got that error when trying to load a form that was defined in previous versions of joomla / fabrik: the page is blank and javascript console says: Uncaught TypeError: document.getElements(...)[0] is undefined It is in form.js line 897 (got the unminified version of the file by activating joomla...
  6. P

fabrik 3.10 no download

Hello, I have the same problem. Cannot fully create a new user because the fabrikar.com website is not able to send the email with the activation link: Notice Could not execute: /usr/sbin/sendmail so I cannot activate my account, so I cannot download fabrik. For some reasons, the users that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back