Search results

1. L

How to set several elements on the same form line (side by side)

Hi Basil, thanks a lot for your sample, it's very interesting... I'll try to build mine. Cheers Luigi
  2. L

Thanks a lot @BasilC, I've found very interesting the link you suggested. Now I have to find how to design elements in graphical form (the width of label and field, as an example the row for the address should have a large field for the street name, then a narrow one for the number, same narrow...
  3. L

I'm building a form to accept personal data (Name, mail, address, phone, etc etc...) but I would like to make it more "compact", placing several elements on the same line in the form. As an example: First row: FirstName.... LastName... MailAddr Second row: (address) StreetName... Number...
  4. L

Fabrik table name in Joomla db

Ok, I understand that Fabrik tables could (conditionally ...) be extraneous to the Joomla db, but then you should add an option that distinguishes if the table is internal to Joomla or not. In the first case Fabrik should manage the # like all the other Joomla components. An example of why I...
  5. L

Exact, as you say it's "the gold standard", so EVERY part of Joomla (core or extension) should use the prefix mechanism in the form of "#_tablename", thus allowing Akeeba (e.g.) to change prefix if for any reason you need it, but Fabrik seems not to use this method, or at least so is what I...
  6. L

How can I hide "Create an account" from login module but leaving "Allow User Registration" enabled

Wow!!!! Thanks a lot lousyfool... You're right, I was really confusing the two component and module, but as you know sometime it's the big name on the map that you don't see... Thanks again Luigi
  7. L

Ok, that's easy, but I loose the capability of changing prefix when exporting db to different environment... Thanks anyway for your suggestion...
  8. L

How can I hide "Create an account" from login module but leaving "Allow User Registration" enabled

Thanks Lousyfool, I've made an override for the login module, as specified in Wiki (https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/override-default-joomla-login-page/) but maybe I miss some point, even after cleaning the cache I get always the old version, not the override... What I did: - from...
  9. L

Hello, I'm using Fabrik to build a custom registration form, and a menu to open it, but I also need the "login" module to allow registered users to access the site. If I set "Allow User Registration" enabled everything work well, but the login module shows "Create an account", that brings to...
  10. L

I did a search without success... how can I create the table for a specific form using standard Joomla notation, i.e. starting with an # to make it independent form specific db instance? Or is Fabrik unable to use this Joomla feature? If I export my db to transfer the site to a different server...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back