Search results

1. A

Conditioning elements on a table.

Honestly, @juuser and @troester I didn't know how to use js, back there, but after a dozen times of creating and dropping tables, installing and uninstalling fabrik, now i have the form working. Thanks for your help and time.. I hope i'll also help someone with this type of problem someday..
  2. A

Ok. One more Question. How can i append a unique id on a form during redirection to another form. I mean redirecting from Form A to form B. Here is what i found while i was searching but i cannot understand how i can i append id from form A into form B id field without knowing it. Forms |...
  3. A

Hi.. I came up with a better method(according to me) but I made things worse. I created a different dbtable for form B. I then created another table, and copied elements from form A and B, except id, date and time. I was trying to join the tables tongether, but i didn't complete. I got an...
  4. A

I'll try to use the js as you have said, , but to clarify things where you don't understand, Here are the screenshots of the forms Form A drop-down selection on Form A Form B They have same label(easy to differentiate), but different names, for dbtable. if i choose "no change", in form A...
  5. A

I've tried on my own but oops...
  6. A

ok. Thats still a great idea, but here is the real scenario. Form A Form B (dropdown) (text area) element 1 element 1(b) element 2 element 2(b) If user selects value 1 on element 1, then element 1(b) turns to read only. And if user selects option...
  7. A

I have two forms and i want to set them, that the conditions of form A, determines the display and input of form B. like this... Form A has an element with 3 dropdown. Form B has an element with a textbox. If a user chooses option one on the element in form A, the text box in form B, will...
  8. A

Captcha Error

I found the error source. I had a component that i had allowed user registration, and after disabling it,,,,,boom!! Thanks for your time.
  9. A

Setting conditions on Elements

Thanks man.. I got it and working.
  10. A

Setting conditions on Elements

I have a form I'm creating and i need your help. I have two fields(see fig below), a dropdown and a text field. A drop down has 3 values, 1, 2 and 3. What i want is, if a user chooses option 1 on the dropdown, then the text field will be locked from editing/turn to read only. And if the user...
  11. A

Json Error on fabrik registration form

i found it... You tell me what next. jquery-migrate.min.js?c25fd2924690341366c6bc2a94f190d0:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 parser.js:764 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'regexPatterns') at Object.g.ctoken2 (parser.js:764)...
  12. A

Json Error on fabrik registration form

Hi. i encountered this error(attachment). I need your help.
  13. A

Captcha Error

Hi. I'm back. I tested captcha with another form and it worked, which means the error is somewhere else. See links below: Registration Form Testing form
  14. A

Captcha Error

Let me try to edit the template using the first option then I'll get back to you later.
  15. A

Captcha Error

I found this on bootstrap.css @charset "UTF-8"; /*! * Bootstrap v3.3.6 (http://getbootstrap.com) * Copyright 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc. * Licensed under MIT (https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE) */ /*! normalize.css v3.0.3 | MIT License | github.com/necolas/normalize.css */...
  16. A

Captcha Error

It's working fine on a test website using protostar, but on the main site where im using a jomlashine template, it's giving me the error. If you may wish to take a look.. first one main, second test. Registration (emalek.com) Registration (emalek.com) Same component, same plugin, same settings...
  17. A

Captcha Error

see attachments... plug-in set - captcha
  18. A

Captcha Error

please see attachment of screenshot,
  19. A

Captcha Error

Fabrik element. I have checked joomla captcha in other forms and its working fine..
  20. A

Captcha Error

I just installed fabrik 3.10 on my website and i was trying to create registration form, which i have a problem with the captcha. I successfully created a form, but during registration, i'm getting " Error Could not verify that you are not a robot " and then it redirects me to the default...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back