Search results

1. C

omit some data in databasejoin list

Hi everyone I am using the database join plugin to bind an item code to a sensor code. Now I would like that when I go to insert a new sensor, in the databasejoin list oggetti_code are shown only objects not yet associated i.e. I would like only the results of this query to be shown: SELECT...
  2. C

change value that comes from cascadingdropdown

Hello I am using the plugin cascadingdropdown and also I would like to have the possibility to modify the value that arrives of the cascade choice is it possible? I am using the option "autocomplete" in render as. thanks in advance
  3. C

change style to Fabrik's fileupload plugin

Hello everyone, they asked me to change the style of the fileupload element in the display of a form and I can't figure it out because it is difficult for me in joomla to understand which files to put my hand to. Having said that what I want to do is in the example upload element (attached...
  4. C

fileupload works only if I allow Use Ajax loading

Hello everybody fabrik's fileupload plugin doesn't work for me The loading now works for me only if I allow "Use Ajax loading" why? Can anyone help me solve? both in the front-end and in the back-end nothing happens / nothing loads they suggested to me that a package was forgotten in the last...
  5. C

delete joined data don't work

Hello everybody I am in great difficulty. I am using Fabrik and the "delete join data" in the joined lists does not work. In my case in the attachment if I delete for example the first row with code CCCC999 it only deletes the data in the first table xtr_ntx (in my example you see a left join...
  6. C

understand php validation

Hi everyone, I have a hard time understanding how php validation works even by studying wikis and documentation. For example, for a very simple validation, is the one I wrote in the form in the attached photo ok? Thanks in advance
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back