Search results

1. C

omit some data in databasejoin list

Hi everyone I am using the database join plugin to bind an item code to a sensor code. Now I would like that when I go to insert a new sensor, in the databasejoin list oggetti_code are shown only objects not yet associated i.e. I would like only the results of this query to be shown: SELECT...
  2. C

change value that comes from cascadingdropdown

Hello I am using the plugin cascadingdropdown and also I would like to have the possibility to modify the value that arrives of the cascade choice is it possible? I am using the option "autocomplete" in render as. thanks in advance
  3. C

change style to Fabrik's fileupload plugin

Last question, I want to remove "span options", <tr> <th class="span4">Nome file</th> <th class="span2 plupload_crop">&nbsp;</th> <th class="span5 plupload_file_status"></th> <th class="span1...
  4. C

Great!!! It works!!! Thank you very much!!!:)
  5. C

I tried but don't work, I m afraid that it is the table class within the pluploader class that is causing the problem
  6. C

I managed to remove the progress bar and the icon by adding these rules to the custom.css of the template .plupload_file_status { display: none; !important; } .icon-picture { display: none; !important; } now I should remove the gray background but I don't understand how to do it and on...
  7. C

Hello everyone, they asked me to change the style of the fileupload element in the display of a form and I can't figure it out because it is difficult for me in joomla to understand which files to put my hand to. Having said that what I want to do is in the example upload element (attached...
  8. C

fileupload works only if I allow Use Ajax loading

I tried e dont'work no images are charged in db
  9. C

In my case if i set Yes in Ajaxify links (list/details/links) and set no in Ajax uploads in uploadfile plugin no image are registered in db if you do this on your site as well I think this failure to load occurs
  10. C

Bugs in fileupload element: does not work in modal form, and no pop-ups

I have the same problem on this last point, are there any updates about it?
  11. C

I was able to understand why: if disabled both properties of the list "Ajaxify links" and "Use Ajax loading" in fileupload in "Ajax upload" then fileupload works correctly. However now i would like to understand how to keep the "modal windows" when when i open the edit/add form
  12. C

Thx, I tried but plugin doesn't work. In the db an empty text is loaded as you see in the attachment. And in your solution "Use Ajax loading" is set on "Yes". For my project it has to work with No. And a strange thing I have tested is that if I create an equal list from scratch the loading...
  13. C

Hello everybody fabrik's fileupload plugin doesn't work for me The loading now works for me only if I allow "Use Ajax loading" why? Can anyone help me solve? both in the front-end and in the back-end nothing happens / nothing loads they suggested to me that a package was forgotten in the last...
  14. C

delete joined data don't work

could there be another way to delete rows of tables that are not joined but that have in common the same value as the field that is going to be deleted?
  15. C

But the primary Key must be only an int autoincrement id or could be varchar,text,etc...?
  16. C

so your suggestion is to put in the table 'relazione_ntx_oggetti_antenne' where the code_ntx is equal to the code_ntx of the table xtr_ntx the same id autoincrement of the table xtr_ntx?
  17. C

I tried it, I changed primary key in db in table 'relazione_ntx_oggetti_antenne' but after i did in the dropdown of primary key nothing appears anymore. And the insert that previously inserted me correctly in both tables no longer works ...
  18. C

Hello everybody I am in great difficulty. I am using Fabrik and the "delete join data" in the joined lists does not work. In my case in the attachment if I delete for example the first row with code CCCC999 it only deletes the data in the first table xtr_ntx (in my example you see a left join...
  19. C

understand php validation

Ok it works perfectly thanks a lot to everyone
  20. C

understand php validation

thanks I'll try tomorrow. but is it correct how i am using it?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back