Search results

1. saovry

Build core system for school

Dear, I hope someone can advise a best to build this system and easy to maintain for future.. I want to build system for school for example +2019-2020 - Pres-School (6 students) - N1 (6 students) - N2 (6 students) - K1 (6 students) -K2 (6 students) - Primary 1 (6 students) - Primary 2 (6...
  2. saovry

Edit Row and Add new row

thank u for your promise.. I hope someone can fix it and gave the code.. thank u..
  3. saovry

Edit Row and Add new row

did you get rewrite the code or not? I don't code so I can't rewrite it.. do you have any way to achieve what you get or not?
  4. saovry

Edit Row and Add new row

I installed it but I can't edit or typing in the cell. Is it correct to active it?
  5. saovry

Edit Row and Add new row

I created one list and it contains many inform. And those information doesn't related with each other.. 1. Is it possible when I click edit the row so we can edit that row and save it in the page without open popup or new window? 2. Is it possible when I click Add and it adds another below...
  6. saovry

Table Iist, Table View Detail and Edit doesn't support Khmer Unicode

thank your for your support.. It support khmer unicode since I follow your structure..
  7. saovry

Here it is https://seekkhmer.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=10&Itemid=1072 I don't understand when you talked about table columns is UTF8? How could I check table columns is UTF8?
  8. saovry

- They are the table of Fabrik - My database collation is utf8_unicode_ci thank u
  9. saovry

I can entry Khmer Unicode into the field but they doesn't khmer unicode at Table List, Table View and Edit Field. It show "??????". List-->Andavanc-->Collation is utf8_general_ci how could those elements support Khmer Unicode? thank
  10. saovry

Click on User to load EasySocial Profile User.

Click on User to load EasySocial Profile User. The Label ADDED BY is from user element. I want to ask is there the forum and wiki talk about EasySocial profile in here. It seem Fabrikar supports Community Builder. what I want when someone click on user so the link take them to open EasySocial...
  11. saovry

Fabrikar and EasySocial are conflict

After I installed Fabrikar with my site, I note my site is slow whenever I login. It takes more time to load data please guide me thank u..
  12. saovry

Display value from another table

I get the result as I need now.. I copied the LIST B and then I remained the same to LIST A, Form and Group. And my LIST B and LIST A use the same elements they both link... And I just create another to call the LIST A and set permission to read.. thank for your support..
  13. saovry

Display value from another table

- I created table call (School) I have columns (ID, Jdate, School Name, Address, Website, Contact and other). - How could I read the value from table call (school) to display these value only for read (ID, Jdate, School Name, Address, Website, Contact and other). My way, I created another table...
  14. saovry

The form can't hide record belong users

I created list call Sub/Pos and I created another list call Staffs. My record in the Sub/Pos are show only record belong user login. And then I created element and chose database join with Staffs. The problem is when user login start to add record into Staffs, I noted the the record under...
  15. saovry

show to month and years

I have a question about the date. If someone has worked since 10-April-2019 and I want to know about the months and years until now. I want to show list about Start Working : 10-April-2019 Present time : month? years? Start working is with plugin Jdate or date. How is the present...
  16. saovry

Set users to Groups

1. How could I creat 4 groups (School Group, Teacher Group, Parents Group and Students Group) and each group has different profile? 2. If user are login and how could users can select the group by themselves? 3. Is it possible that school admin can create an account and set an to Teacher Group...
  17. saovry

System Management

I found this code to show data belong to user where: field = your-user-element(raw) condition: equals value: {$my->id} type=text Apply to = public Could you help me because I want admin can see any data when login at from end.. how could I add another where: field = ? condition: ? value: ...
  18. saovry

System Management

Guide me how to post at forum? I can't post at the forum.. Is it possible to use Fabrik to build this System Management like my requirement I want to create on website that has option school management system for school Is it possible that allows many schools to submit their school name and...
  19. saovry

more working hard more achievement.

more working hard more achievement.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back