Search results

1. ckcoj

Update Problem with JUser Plugin and Password Reset field

Yes the J!3 is running with PHP 7.4.33 Yes, I noticed that data type difference. Yes, adding a default of 0 for that element, then adding the new member also worked. I will probably add the default and do a sql update of the existing values to zero. I am also contemplating just dropping that...
  2. ckcoj

Update Problem with JUser Plugin and Password Reset field

I have run into a problem after converting from Joomla 3.10.12/Fabrik 3.10 to Joomla 4.4.2/Fabrik 4.0Zeta/PHP 8.1.18. This problem does NOT occur in J3/F3. Problem: When I create a new member record, then try to update that member, I get the following error: Debug/Error Message: Incorrect...
  3. ckcoj

FK Problem with Migrated/Converted Parent/Child Form

I did run into another problem with the juser plugin. I will open a separate topic for that.
  4. ckcoj

It should work when I re-enable all the other fields and plugins (disabled while trying to isolate the problem). It includes the juser form plugin and is creating a new Joomla user with a unique userid. When adding a new member, the email must be unique (enforced by the juser plugin). The...
  5. ckcoj

Creating 2 menu items, one for new and one for edit, seemed to fix the problem.
  6. ckcoj

I am thinking, for a temporary work around, I could create 2 menu items: one for adding a new entity with row_id=blank, Keyname=blank, and one for editing and existing entity with those two values to -1,user_id. I can try that in another environment DEV1. Maybe that will work. Will let you...
  7. ckcoj

I added a new field joomla_user_id to pet_owner testing entity. Then modified the menu item for that form to row_id=-1 and Keyname=joomla_user_id. Then when adding a new pet owner and pet, the pet was added with its pet_owner_id = 0. So that caused the test form to exhibit the same problem...
  8. ckcoj

You can send me backend creditals in a conversation. Will do shortly. Is this registration form set up with "Row id"=-1 and "Key name" in the menu item? Yes. The form is invoked by a button on the page with a url to a menu item on the utility menu. That menu item has Row ID=-1 and Keyname =...
  9. ckcoj

The database and tables are identical for PROD and DEV2. PROD is without problem using J3/F3. Database Version: Connection Details Server Product: MariaDB Server Version: 10.6.14-MariaDB-cll-lve Connector Version: C++ 8.0.32 DDL for the 2 tables: CREATE TABLE...
  10. ckcoj

Good Morning, Any list plugins? No plugins for either list (Member or Member Dog). There ARE plugins for the Member form, but I have unpublished all of them while troubleshooting. Is your site accessible? Yes. The testing/development site is at https://www.ckcoj.org/dev2. The form with trouble...
  11. ckcoj

Element type holding FK is int(11) same as parent ID. Child's FK element is databasejoin plugin. Access settings are all PUBLIC. Data Joins appear correct: Left Join from member to member_dog from column id to column member_id repeatable yes. Is there debug/trace code I could add somewhere to...
  12. ckcoj

I have run into a problem after converting from Joomla 3.10.12/Fabrik 3.10 to Joomla 4.4.2/Fabrik 4.0Zeta/PHP 8.1.18. The problem does NOT occur in J3/F3 - everything works fine. The problem occurs when saving a new form that contains a child. It results in the child's FK to the parent being...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back